Tuesday 23 February 2016

PG Tips Advert Evaluation



Brief
We were briefed to re-brand a Unilever product so that it appealed to a different target audience than its existing one and the main goal was to make an advert to do just this. Me and my group chose to re-brand PG tips to appeal to a younger audience than its current one, which is more for middle aged people in all honesty. We chose to do this product based around the idea that Roisin came up with and we agreed to do that one over the other ideas we had, since we believed it was the best. We decided to make it appeal to a younger target audience

The Finished Product & Feedback
Overall, the finished product did get some rather good reviews. People said that it was well done on Youtube and gave us some good critiques to work on. Of course, there were some things we could improve on, but overall, the finished product was rather good. After editing it all together, we were very happy with the final product and although we do agree that at the end, we could have had Faye and Livy drinking the tea together and we could edit a few things a bit better, we were happy with the product overall and people said that it was a rather good advert all in all.
Personal Reflection
In my personal view, I would say I am happy with the product. Although I would've liked to help a bit more in the actual editing of the piece, I would say that overall, it was good. I would say I could've been a bit steadier in the actual filming aspect, but other than these two little things, everything turned out rather well in the end and I'm happy with the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment